Get to know your own strengths, grow and develop, and form the foundation of your own professional future. An apprenticeship or dual degree program is just the thing for pursuing these goals. At Meyer Seals®, we have a comprehensive training program tailored to each career.
Multi-year training at our company teaches you the processes and structures from the ground up and helps you in establishing a broad network within the organization. As a company, we value this basis, and this is why we are happy to accept our successful trainees into various departments after they complete their education.
Whether an apprenticeship or a dual degree program, technical or commercial, the opportunities are endless at Meyer Seals®! We train our up-and-coming employees in a wide range of fields.
Join the Meyer Seals® team, and as a trainee you will already take on responsible assignments in one of the following training fields:
- Industrial sales representative (m/f/d)
- IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Electronics specialist for operational technology (m/f/d)
- Machine and systems operator (m/f/d)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Production Technology (m/f/d)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems (m/f/d)
Internships at Meyer Seals®
Choosing the right training field is often harder than you would think. Therefore, we are happy to offer internships in the various fields. This introduces you to the various careers and gives you an impression of the work and our company. A successfully completed internship is often the gateway to a training contract later. We therefore look forward to your internship application, stating the field and time period that interests you.
HR Business Partner
- +49 5181 8018-14
- Contact via LinkedIn
- Contact via XING