- Systematic and responsible acquisition of new customers in a defined market area and the associated advice and support for our customers
- Independent and proactive expansion of our customer relationships as well as the maintenance and strategic development of these as the basis of a trusting cooperation
- Structured analysis and evaluation of customer needs and the associated business processes as well as advice to our customers on-site
- Creation of market and competition analysis
- Development and implementation of a successful market and sales strategy within the framework of the market
- Value-added selling for the best possible development of our business areas
- You have successfully completed a business & technical degree or a comparable qualification acquired through training and professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of preferably international sales experience, or you have successfully completed your studies and are looking for a challenging position to start your career with good development opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, and you have bilingual/native level language skills in French, Spanish or Russian.
- Skillset: Creative, analytical, confident, self-starter attitude, flexible, adaptable, and willing to work under pressure – you need to be able to approach and talk with a broad range of people
- We are looking for a team player – we’re a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in!
- Possess working permit to live and work in the EU
We offer you:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility to perform
- You get to be a part of an international team with a dynamic and progressive working environment with several self-growth/self-development opportunities within the company
- A challenging job in a healthy, fast-growing company with flat hierarchies, short communication, and decision-making channels
- Flexibility in working hours
Discover more benefits from Meyer Seals on our career page.